Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Top 5 Movies With Morgan Freeman

5. Wanted

"You're a waste of my fuckin' time! Why are you here?"


4. Brubaker

"Then how come you look like a scumbag?"


3. The Shawshank Redemption

"I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it is the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope."


2. Se7en

"Well, in any major city, minding your own business is a science. First thing they teach women in rape prevention is never cry for help. Always yell "fire". Nobody answers to "help". You holler "fire", they come running."


1. Lucky Number Slevin

"Hey Slim, you know this cat? Slim? I'm sorry, it's no use. Ever since somebody shot him ol' Slim's gone deaf.

-Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment