Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Top 5 Most Badass TV Characters

5. Spartacus (Andy Whitfield) - Spartacus: Blood and Sand

"I would kill them all."

4. Tommy Gavin (Denis Leary) - Rescue Me

"You want to know how big my balls are? My balls are bigger than two of your heads duct-taped together. I've been in the middle of shit that would make you piss your pants right now. Uptown, downtown, Harlem, Brooklyn. But there ain't no medals on my chest, assholes, 'cause I ain't no hero. I'm a fireman. We're not in the business of making heroes here. We're in the business of discovering cowards, 'cause that's what you are if you can't take the heat. You're a pussy, and there ain't no room for pussies in the FDNY."

3. John Winchester (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) - Supernatural

"I got there just in time to see the girl take the swan dive. She was the bad guy, right?"

2. Mal Reynolds (Nathan Fillian) - Firefly

"You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed."

1. Christopher Chance (Mark Valley) - Human Target

"I work with a cover, blend in to the background, let you appear vulnerable so the threat reveals itself and then eliminate the threat."

-Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment